#OnTheBed





What you doing today?
What you doing tomorrow?
I want you
I want to see you

Waaa, sudah beberapa bulan tidak update di blog (dikarenakan sibuk aka males haha). Okay karena akhir-akhir ini aku suka mendengarkan K-pop jadi aku hanya ingin share lagu K-pop yang akhir-akhir ini sering banget aku dengerin dan feelnya dalem banget huhu. Enjoy ... 

Winner - Empty

It’s over, my love
Where are you?
Now we are just a memory
I was happy, don’t forget me, let’s meet again.

iKON - Apology

And I hope I’m just one of the many people in your life
That comes and goes
I hope that as the tears and cherry blossoms fall
There will be new life sprouting from them and
I hope our memories are short and beautiful
Just like the sunset, and I hope
All of these things are able to
Push at your slender back with good nature
Even though you still haven’t been able to take your feet off the ground

#Winner #iKON #YGEntertainment



Ajeng Rachmawati

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment